Suicide Prevention and crisis intervention Training
- Act as a sentinel for suicide prevention;
- Act as a sentinel for suicide prevention - agricultural producers sector;
- Identify a person who is at risk of suicide and apply the required protection measures;
- Preventing suicide among seniors: identify, protect, restore hope;
- Intervene with the suicidal person using good practices;
- Intervene with the suicidal person using good practices - Youth sector.
- Provincial crisis intervention training within the community 24/7.
- Postvention measures following a suicide;
- 911 dispatchers;
- Child distress and suicide - Training/awareness workshop.
* For any questions, please call 450-691-8882 ext. 234.