Crisis intervention centre
- Crisis Intervention Line available 24/7
- Short-term crisis lodging
- Short-term individual crisis follow-up
- Close follow-up
- Suicide postvention
- Follow-up for people bereaved by the suicide of a loved one
- Support Group for people bereaved by suicide
The Centre services are offered to people living in situations of imbalance, distress or crisis of a psychosocial or suicidal nature, and to any person wishing to receive assistance with these related issues.
Our interventions, preceded by an evaluation, aim to support the person through the crisis so that they find, through new ways, a satisfactory degree of autonomy, of confidence and well-being for themselves.